Course Objectives (for the individual)
- Increase confidence when dealing with colleagues at all levels.
- Improve individualís power, vigour and competence when dealing with others.
- Unlock management potential whilst increasing creativity and achievement.
- Increase strategic thinking whilst improving assertiveness.
Course Objectives (for the company)
- Improve staff retention and overall morale whilst reducing stress.
- Provide an environment in which people are passionately dedicated to winning.
- Increase productivity with more efficient high performance teams able to communicate.
- Improve team dynamics through reinforcing collaborative management and leadership.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for businesses looking to raise awareness of the importance of teamwork to make their business more effective.
Variable, to be discussed with tutor.
- The course concentrates on practical and realistic elements, based on presenting a series of increasingly complex practical problems and inviting participants to plan and succeed at each discipline.
- Management, leadership and teamwork techniques are introduced gradually through the session enabling the team and individuals to gain confidence and ability.
- Courses are firmly based on training techniques developed and used successfully by the Armed Forces, purely task orientated, reinforcing ability and developing latent talents, which stimulate, challenge and reward.
For information on course prices, please ring 01305 848454
- Free off road parking
- Tea & Coffee
- Cost of certificate
We also offer discounts on multiple bookings
Find out what people are saying about our courses. Read†testimonials.
For information on course dates, please ring 01305 848454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on course places, please ring 01305 848454 or email email@example.com.
The full cost of the course is to be paid before the start of the course.
If your place on the course is cancelled, the following will apply:-
- 7 days notice - full fee refunded
- 3-7 days notice - half fee refunded *
- 1-3 days notice - quarter fee refunded *
* if place can be filled then the full fee will be refunded